Hong Kong Clinical Trial Manager
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a Hong Kong Clinical Trial Manager position. The company provides Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries by accelerating the global development of safe and effective medical therapies through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. Based in the company's Hong Kong office, this is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Performing project lead role for multiservice global clinical trials.
- Interacting with sponsors and manages the timeline and project deliverables.
- Leading cross functional team of clinical monitoring, study start-up, regulatory, contract, safety, and medical monitoring.
- Attending bid defence meetings and support business development team in winning new business.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field (Master's degree or PhD is preferred).
- At least two years of clinical project management experience in Asia Pacific region, ideally in a CRO environment with China Project Management experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin is required.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at M.Fang@proclinical.com.sg or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1215238
München (80339), Bayern
ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a CRA Manager position.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Manager - Oncology position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Submissions Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.