Help Desk II
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Help Desk II position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The Office Coordinator will join this company in their office in Massachusetts.
- Providing desktop, laptop, and other user device support, including, but not limited to:
- Configuration issues.
- Software Installations.
- Hardware repair of both Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X machines.
- Acting as the on-site resource for working on issues escalated by Level 1 support.
- Researching and implementing fixes for new issues and working on tasks and issues as directed by the Associate Director of IT Operations.
- Ensuring that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values and established processes and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5-8 years' experience.
- Experience with supplier data management
- Experience with state and federal tax compliance (e.g. CA592, 1099, 1042-S reporting)
- Solid understanding of related tax forms (e.g. W-9, W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E, etc)
- Minimum of 2 years full cycle A/P experience
- Oracle R12 experience Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Cassini at +1 215 531 5288, or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Quality Assurance Manager position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CEMEA IT Lead Enterprise Systems position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Lead Supply Chain Management (SCM) Systems position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Business Analyst Senior position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
IT Service Desk Engineer
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an IT-Business Analyst in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for an IT - Business Analyst - Skill set 3 - Senior position
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Consultant - Information Management to join a one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is happy to advertise that a medical research start-up has an opening for a Biostatisticien Senior job at their Paris office.