Health Safety Environment Manager
ProClinical is seeking a Health and Safety Environment Manager to be based in Switzerland on a permanent basis. The Health and Safety Environment Manager will be responsible for the site-level EHS infrastructure, ensuring the local facility EHS operations are in compliance with federal, state & local EHS regulations, as well as Johnson & Johnson EHS Standards.
- Partner with local Mgmt. to develop & implement site MAP to address EHS program deficiencies & ensure EHS regulatory compliance.
- Build effective working relationships with staff & key stakeholders incl. corporate EHS function and regulatory authorities
- Develop EHS objectives for the site-auditing, analysing, documenting & reporting on their implementation & effectiveness to mgmt. via dashboards & reports.
- Monitor & evaluate EHS risks of operations, including change mgmt., ensuring continuous improvement of the EHS program to make it leaner & more efficient
- Provides mgmt. with ongoing consultation pertaining to environmental, health & safety regulations identifying the impacts of changes to regulations on key business objectives.
- Support implementation of EHS training strategy for the site, ensuring key risks & regulatory requirements are addressed for appropriate audiences, including new hires.
- Support & facilitate site EHS committees/teams to ensure implementation of the EHS program.
- Monitor performance of EHS through inspection & auditing of mgmt. systems & procedures
- Maintain local ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 processes that support the group certifications, by ensuring site EHS mgmt. system is aligned & consistent with program standards.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in scientific discipline (chemistry, physics, etc.)
- Industry recognized EHS qualifications at practitioner level
- Exp. with deployment and maintenance of mgmt. systems such as ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Exp. with identifying, evaluating and controlling EHS risks in the workplace
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of EHS experience is required; must include extensive experience in a highly-regulated environment (Q/GMP/FDA)
- Technical experience in diverse EHS areas including but not limited to air, water, hazardous and medical waste, machine safety, ergonomics, industrial hygiene and chemical handling is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated project mgmt. skills
- Technical/working knowledge of federal, state and local regulations.
- Significant experience of EHS policy and practice preferably gained in a multi-national, multi-disciplinary environment; pragmatic approach to development & delivery of EHS solutions
- Proficient in MS Office software programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Internet, intranet and database tools (internal and external) as needed to support the EHS function.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joshua Dada on +44 203 078 9552 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biostatistical Programming Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
€0.00 - €150000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Research and Development Quality
An international health consulting company is seeking applicants for an RA Specialist vacancy
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy