Health Economics Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation with extensive experience in discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative human therapeutics. The opening is for a Health Economics Specialist in either their Cambridge or Uxbridge office. This vacancy represents an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical establishment.
- Leading the design and delivery of industry leading HTA strategies and submissions to UK/Ireland HTA agencies (NICE, SMC, AWMSG and NCPE).
- Leading HTA external partner advocacy plans in collaboration with UK cross-functional team.
- Partnering with Global Health Economics and Centres of Excellence to ensure the delivery of health economics projects (e.g. health economic models, detailed reviews, network meta-analyses, costing studies) meet the methodological requirements of UK and Ireland HTA agencies.
- Working in partnership with the local brand and launch readiness cross-functional teams to provide functional expertise.
- Delivery of local access strategy and value/access materials in collaboration with market access colleagues.
- Representing UK/Ireland function on any broader cross-country teams as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- MSc in Health Economics or related discipline.
- Consistent track record in health economics or market access attained either in industry or consultancy/agency with experience of developing high quality HTA submissions.
- Proven and meaningful HTA policy expertise.
- Knowledge of product commercialisation processes.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams at +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Wavre, Walloon Brabant
This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally.
£0.00 - £90000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Associate Director, Pricing and Reimbursement to their office in London.
West London, London
A leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in the development of biological therapies is advertising a vacancy for a Head of HEOR position