Health Care Compliance Coordinator
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Health Care Compliance Coordinator position. The organization, which prides itself on its leading presence as a global advisor of talent supply chain strategies and workforce solutions, is seeking for a driven and talented individual to join its Massachusetts-based office. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Scheduling group meetings for other HCC colleagues, including reserving conference rooms, setting-up teleconference meetings, ordering food and beverage as necessary, assisting with audio-visual set-up if required, etc.
- Ordering department supplies, entering any required purchase orders, or checking requisition into accounts payable system for department.
- Entering other requests into applicable systems as necessary, including Facilities work orders, IT work orders, etc.
- Assisting in the creation or editing of Power Point slide decks, formatting slides into more visually appealing formats as necessary.
- Assisting with filing and recording management for HCC associates.
- Creating labels, shredding documents, reorganizing files, assisting with Iron Mountain labels, etc. for the department.
- Logging clear cause deviations for governance tracking, tracking needs assessment review and related training and meeting coordination
- Performing light analysis and technical work for the group.
- Assisting with the maintenance (uploading, organizing electronic workflow approvals, etc.) in HCC document management system.
- Proofreading draft documents for spelling, proper grammar, document comparisons, etc.
- Performing maintenance of Share Point intranet site, which houses HCC files.
- Uploading documents, adding new folders, reorganizing as necessary.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university level degree.
- Previous health care and compliance experience is desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at +1 267 983 0134 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £42000.00 per annum
A private biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior QA Specialist to their office in Stevenage.
£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting an QA - Specialist.
A vacancy has arisen for a Drug Safety Public Health Specialist - II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
£0.00 - £90000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical companyis currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager & Qualified Person - External Manufacturing Department.
An international pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to their office in Singapore.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Quality Auditor position with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device capability company.
A newly founded biotechnology company is currently seeking a QA Operations Specialist to join their office in Reykjavik.
£0.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a QA Specialist
US$200.00 - US$300 per hour
Madison, New Jersey
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Quality Auditor for their office in New Jersey.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Technical Director.