Head of Viral Vector Development
Are you an expert in viral vector process development for gene therapy products? Then this might be the role for you. As the Head of Viral Vector Development you will build a highly expert team, support setup of the facility and start pilot scale production processes and process development projects for vector manufacture. This role is based in Holland is an exciting opportunity to be apart of something ground breaking.
- Lead the industrialisation of viral vector-based gene therapy projects (USP, DSP, tech transfer, budget and planning);
- Optimise manufacturing processes (e.g. transfection, cell culture, assays/analytics, scale-up, equipment selection etc.);
- Recruit, lead and develop your team, resolve challenges and ensure a positive, inclusive environment;
- Have a pivotal role in external stakeholder engagement;
- Contribute to conferences client meetings, proposal generation and business development.
Skills and Requirements
- Hands-on expertise of viral vector production (LV or AAV using HEK293 cell-line in suspension)
- In-depth expertise of USP or DSP process development for viral vector production
- Experience with DoE or other systems for multi-variate process optimisation
- Strong communication skills
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.