Head of Secondary Packaging
A newly founded biotechnology company is currently seeking a Head of Secondary Packaging to join their office in Reykjavik. This organisation is fast becoming a pioneer and leader in the field of biosimilars, with a growing portfolio of developed and manufactured products across the value chain, from cell line development to commercial manufacturing. This position represents an exciting opportunity to work with an already prestigious and dynamic company.
- Supporting and assisting in the planning and setup of a secondary packaging functional unit, which will include:
- Automated Visual Inspection,
- Device Assembly (Safety Device and Autoinjector)
- Blister Packaging
- Track and Trace
- Assist in establishing and leading a secondary packaging manufacturing team,
- Ensuring the DP Secondary Packaging facilities and equipment are maintained in a state of inspection readiness.
- Contributing to the smooth technical transfer of new processes/product into manufacturing.
- Identifying process improvement and waste elimination opportunities to help create and maintain a lean, flexible and agile manufacturing facility.
- Training, coaching, and mentoring less experienced members of staff.
- Leading in the execution of re-qualification and re-validation protocols to maintain the qualified status of equipment and processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc in Engineering or related is preferable.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience is preferable.
- Able to lead teams and manage projects.
- Experience of automatic visual inspection systems is desirable though not essential.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Owen Bach at +44 203 826 1330 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading medical devices company based in Singapore is seeking to recruit a Thailand Senior Manager, Planning and Procurement.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a ProCare EU Demand Planner position.
€0.00 - €85 per hour
Manager de Planificación y Logística