Head of Product
ProClinical is currently seeking a Head of Product for a company that creates devices and tools to help physicians and patients better understand cardiovascular care. Successful candidate will manage the roadmap, set milestones, and ensure that our engineering team is producing quality deliverables.
- Define product strategy and roadmap through a deep understanding of market needs and trends and communicate the same with CEO, CTO, board members and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
- Capture product requirements and develop release plans with prioritized features.
- Work with designers to create wireframes and pixel perfect designs to meet business needs.
- Bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex product designs.
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for each product.
- Leverage product analytics to drive product strategy and direction: analyze user/customer behaviors, technology trends, competitive analyses, and more to guide the product roadmap
Skills and Requirements
- BS or higher in engineering, computer science, or related field.
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in a healthcare technology environment.
- Experience with product definition and management for software products.
- Technical fluency; comfortable understanding and discussing web and mobile software.
- Strong project management skills, including a proven ability to establish priorities and manage multiple priorities or projects simultaneously.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
- Knowledge of healthcare SAAS products is a big plus.
- Experience with design tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, wireframes, process flows & visuals creation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lewis Rooney at (+1) 415-481-3817 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Cleaning Technician position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
An orthopaedic and plastic surgery device distributor is partnering with ProClinical to seek applicants for a Field Service Engineer II vacancy.