Head of Human Resources
ProClinical is pleased to announce that a leading global research-based pharmaceutical company is seeking a Head of Human Resources. This company, which specialises in multiple therapy areas, is looking for an exceptional individual to join their Switzerland based team on a contract basis.
The Head of Human Resources will be responsible for HR Management, including transactional and administrative HR, as well as the Site Operations and Facility Management for the company's hubs.
- Managing an onsite Shared Service team for all transactional and administrative HR activities, including payroll and benefits.
- Overseeing Site Operations and supporting the Employee Experience.
- Accepting membership of the Executive Committee and Head of the Site Committee; overseeing General HR policies and practices affecting the entire company population with a specific focus on company position towards Swiss authorities, agencies, etc. in terms of work permits and visas for company employees.
- Safeguarding the company construct in terms of HR responsibilities, aligning with Functional Leads on changes and additions to policies and practices affecting the company population.
- Understanding the overall business objectives of company strategy and ensuring HR programs and policies are delivered to support the achievement of global and regional goals; aligning and translating regional and global HR strategies into local needs.
- Collaborating with Global HR CoEs on policies and processes.
- Ensuring HR policies and procedures are in line with local labour laws and compliant with company SOPs.
- Leading the Employee Experience initiative for the company, which encompasses initiatives around Engagement, Inclusion, Environment, and Wellbeing, and ensuring that this initiative is implemented across all functions.
- Exemplifying and reinforcing a holistic approach through cross-functional collaboration and actively promoting this culture in the whole organisation.
- Acting as the company's ambassador for current and future employees and towards external stakeholders in Switzerland.
- Promoting and conducting the affairs of the company with the highest standards of integrity, probity, and corporate governance.
- Monitoring employee satisfaction of company organisation and ensuring that appropriate methods are in place to address possible improvements.
- Engaging with employees with respect to their individual development and providing ongoing feedback and coaching as well as learning opportunities.
- Building employee engagement in the department and overall company organisation by fostering a positive team culture and recognising excellent performance through direct and timely communication.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or equivalent experience.
- At least 8 years of progressive HR Generalist experience in a multinational environment.
- Broad experience in entire employee life cycle as per Swiss regulations (from recruitment to exit management, line management and employee consultation, labour law, compensation & benefits, performance management, talent development, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Demonstrable skill in develop HR plans/initiatives and aligning people management practices to support business objectives.
- A results-oriented mindset, and an ability to develop plans/solutions and to deliver expected results, even in ambiguous circumstances.
- Interpersonal skills, focusing on communication, persuasion, negotiation, and cultural sensitivity.
- Fluency in English and German.
- A highly goal-oriented, flexible, and detail-oriented mindset.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proficiency in PC software, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Andrea Rotmistrovsky on +44 207 440 0678 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
US$0.00 - US$45 per hour
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a HR SharePoint Admin position
ProClinical is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join an innovative pharmaceutical company that focuses on treating rare genetic, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.