Head of DSP Development
A newly founded biotechnology company is currently seeking a Head of DSP Development to join their office in Reykjavik. This organisation is fast becoming a pioneer and leader in the field of biosimilars, with a growing portfolio of developed and manufactured products across the value chain, from cell line development to commercial manufacturing. This position represents an exciting opportunity to work with an already prestigious and dynamic company.
The Head of DSP Development will lead DSP development activities on the site, which will include direct management of a team of 9 as well as coaching, training, and hiring new employees in the future. They will be responsible for ensuring compliance within the lab and work with a number of other internal stakeholders to ensure all projects are completed on time and within agreed parameters.
- Leading DSP Development activities on the site.
- Directly managing a team of 9 employees.
- Hiring, training, and coaching any new employees.
- Ensuring compliance within the lab.
- Working with a number of internal stakeholders to ensure all projects are completed on time and within agreed parameters.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least an M.Sc. in Biological Sciences, Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering but a Ph.D. is highly preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in Downstream Development for mono-clonal antibodies (Mabs) and experience with Biosimilars highly preferred.
- Previous experience of managing teams of scientists (ideally between 10-20).
- Successfully developed biologics products that have progressed to marketing authorisation.
- Prior experience with CMC sections for EMA and FDA.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Owen Bach at +44 203 826 1330 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Sampler position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Material Characterisation Microscopist.
ProClinical is working with a clinical-stage Swiss Biotech company that is seeking a highly qualified Analytical Project Leader to support its CMC product development programs.
RMB ¥0.00 - RMB ¥500000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a job vacancy for a Senior Scientist, Analytical Chemistry
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Research Analytical position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Research Assistant position.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QC Chemist II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Flow Cytometry Associate I position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Bench Scientist III - Vaccines position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company