Head of Customer Service
ProClinical is seeking a Head of Customer Service for a world leading biotechnology to be based in North East Germany on a permanent basis.
- Create a professional and comprehensive interface between the laboratory processes and the individual customers holistically
- Organize and control timely and high-quality responses to all customer requests or complaints, including coordinating the necessary internal workflows
- Consult customers on the use of our online test requisition and reporting system
- Extract patient data and all test requisition details from received documents and enter into the Laboratory Information System
- Clarify any open items from test requisition with high urgency, to avoid any delay of analysis and/or evaluation and reporting
- Extract comprehensive and precise disease symptoms according to HPO (Human Phenotype Ontology) from clinical patient information, continuously improving the methodology and data quality
- Send out or upload medical reports and analysis raw data to the customers
- Maintain close communications with the commercial teams globally
- Monitor quality metrics and manage external quality assurance schemes
Skills and Requirements:
- You have a completed education as a BA or MS in natural science or similar background
- Work experience in customer service is an advantage
- You are working in a structured, analytical, accurate and organized way
- High sense of responsibility for dealing with patient data
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Very good communication skill
- Good MS-Office skills is a must
- Very good English skills, oral and written, additional languages are a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nick Dietz on +44 203 3193 033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company