Head of Clinical Development
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Head of Clinical Development for a pharmaceutical company located in the greater New York area. Successful candidate will be responsible for development of clinical protocols to support the company's product drug candidates, strategy, data collection and management and final reports development in compliance with appropriate standard operating procedures, regulatory and good clinical practice standards.
- Responsible for clinical trial execution including, data analysis and reporting to prepare documentation required for regulatory and legislative drug approvals.
- Ensure adherence to industry standards of Good Clinical Practice.
- Engage thought leaders, investigators, cooperative groups and other experts in constructive scientific and clinical dialog around study design, study conduct, and interpretation of clinical results.
- Manage the preparation and/or review of data listings, summary tables, study results, study reports, and regulatory documents, IND annual reports, IND safety reports, investigator brochures, and clinical development plans.
- Work collaboratively to evaluate new business development opportunities.
Skills and Requirements:
- MD with experience in Oncology and/or CNS but not limited.
- Successful submission of INDs and NDAs.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nicole Aganon at (+1) 347-293-1161 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.