Head Clinical Operations (HCO) Europe
An exciting opportunity to work with an international life sciences organisation has arisen, based in the organisation's Frankfurt office. The company is seeking to recruit a Head of Clinical Operations (HCO) Europe, who will oversee and manage the European Clinical Operations Division whilst providing knowledge and experience in the clinical field.
- Leading and managing of the project management and monitoring teams within Clinical Operations,
- Supervising and mentoring the project management and monitoring teams within Clinical Operations,
- Overseeing the management and performance of projects ensuring sponsors' timelines and expectations are met,
- Management of costs and allocated resources, and profitability of the division,
- Alignment of resources assuring that resources allocated match the workload (manpower planning),
- Participating in the selection and recruitment of suitable and qualified staff,
- Representing Clinical Operations internally and externally,
- Review and approval of the operational assumptions of client RFPs and contracts in the area of responsibility,
- Acquisition of client orders and contracts via current client contacts and network in the area of responsibility and supporting bid defence meetings as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Masters and preferentially PhD or MD in natural sciences or medicine.
- Significant experience (> 10 years) in clinical research, monitoring and project management.
- Significant experience in the drug development process of the outsourcing industry.
- Strong leadership, communication and people management skills.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Julia Tegelmann at +44 203 854 1052 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £650 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for Contract Associate Director, Clinical Development position with a global biopharmaceutical company.