ProClinical, in support of a large pharma company, are seeking an experienced individual to fill the role of Graphic Designer, based in Raynham, MA. The successful candidate will join the global strategic spine marketing team.
- Create marketing collateral.
- Source imaging; retouch and manipulate in Photoshop.
- Follow brand guidelines closely.
- Have attention to detail including proofreading.
- Assist in project coordination across functional teams.
- Have good communication skills and a willingness to learn.
- Work closely with marketing manager and product managers to gain knowledge of existing projects.
- Interpret needs, objectives, and direction from multiple sources to ensure design concepts meet brand standards and business goals.
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely while quickly applying feedback and direction.
- Maintain asset management.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in Graphic Design and 2-4 years of prior graphic design experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and expert design skills using Adobe Creative suite.
- Strong knowledge of design principles.
- Strong interest in branding and ability to follow brand guidelines.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including a command of written and spoken English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 3368428680 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biostatistical Programming Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
€0.00 - €150000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Research and Development Quality
An international health consulting company is seeking applicants for an RA Specialist vacancy
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy