GMP Technical Support
An international biotechnology company is recruiting a GMP Biotechnologist to their UK office. The organisation focuses on gene therapy to treat the suffering of people suffering from chronic systemic diseases. With a next-generation gene therapy platform to provide treatments for a wide range of diseases, this position represents an exciting opportunity to work with a leading company.
- Be part of the GMP manufacturing operations team responsible for delivering GMP manufacturing batches for clinical studies.
- Become fully trained in all areas of the manufacturing process as required and responsible for practical delivery of key process steps.
- Write SOPs and batch records to support GMP manufacture.
- Work closely with Catapult warehouse team, Freeline-QC, and Catapult Scheduler to perform the effective transfer of materials/samples/waste into and out of the grade C cleanroom as required by the daily manufacturing plan and daily BOM.
- Identify issues as they occur and report accordingly with all relevant information.
- Support GMP Operations in deviations, investigations and change controls as required.
- Become involved in practical delivery of technology transfer of new processes into GMP Operations according to approved protocols.
- Carry out general duties involved in the maintenance of clean room production facilities to GMP standards and preparation for manufacture.
- To be trained in USP/DSP equipment SOPs as required for supporting GMP batch manufacture.
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a biological science.
- 1-2 years of hands-on, practical experience in GMP manufacture of biopharmaceuticals.
- A sound understanding of the required industry standards for GMP manufacturing of investigational medicinal products.
- Hands on experience in the upstream and/or downstream processing for biopharmaceuticals.
- Experience of working in GMP.
- Experience of mammalian cell culture techniques.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joshua Godden at + 442038540101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.