Global Project Manager
Proclinical has partnered with a global biotech in search for a Project Leader to oversee project and ensure proper funding. You will be expected to successfully drive projects, working cross- functionally and internationally.
- Managing project information to support decision making in Project Teams and Management Teams.
- Guiding Project Management related team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency and optimisation
- Creating and maintaining integrated task, resource and budget plans.
- Coaching and supporting the project teams in all project related tasks to ensure realistic planning, diligent monitoring, and rigorous execution of projects. Take responsibility for project outcomes.
- Coordinating the project core team.
- Single point of contact for the partnership for all team functions, effectively managing communications and expectations.
- Motivates project team for the delivery of all contract related project deliverables and active participation in the partnership.
- Proactively identifies and assesses impact on team functions, managing all issues and conflicts actively to the benefit of the partnership.
- Provide and apply value-adding processes and tools, standardised where appropriate and tailored where needed.
- Guiding and managing preparation for project milestone/stage gate reviews.
- Creates, prepares and manages contract related documentation on project progress, including financial status and ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years as Project Manager or Leader in the healthcare industry (pharma or Medical Devices)
- Experience leading international cross functional team
- Minimum Master in Life Sciences (biology, medicine, chemical)
- Experience in budget management, project coordination, risk management and cross-functional project responsibility.
- Good analytical thinking, a structured working manner, ability to prioritise, plan and manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Self-motivation with a great ability to find solutions to complex problems.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.