Global Project Associate
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Project Associate, based in their office in Switzerland. The company is active in the life sciences areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools, and investment management, and focuses on innovative treatments, such as in oncology with a focus on solid tumours, as part of their business. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their R&D operations to create new, viable treatments.
- Managing Trial Master File and other regulatory documents.
- Supporting clinical operations team on complex trials.
- Ad-hoc administrative responsibilities.
- Supporting oversight of third-party vendors.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a clinical trial assistant or coordinator
- Electronic Master File Experience required
- Experience in Oncology and/or strong scientific background highly advantageous.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Troy Neenan at +44 203 078 9576 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
München (81249), Bayern
A multi-national contract research organisation (CRO) is offering a vacancy for an Experienced Clinical Research Associate.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior CRA to their office in Madrid on a home-based capacity.
A clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Specialist to their office in the UK.
Manila, National Capital Region
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a CRA to join their office in the Philippines on a home-based capacity.
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Senior CRA to their office in Sweden.