Global Marketing & Operations Director
ProClinical is happy to announce that a leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Global Marketing & Operations Director to join their team in Hertfordshire. The company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology and gastroenterology, and employs several thousand across the globe.
The Global Marketing & Operations Director will provide marketing and operational support to the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations to drive the commercial activities across the oncology portfolio in all regions. They will support the global HHC and commercial objectives for the Oncology portfolio in the Oncology Business Group.
- Supporting the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations with the oncology portfolio's Global Leadership Team (GLT)
- Providing operational support to the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations for the development of the Global Annual Brand Plan (Marketing Plan) in close collaboration with the regions and other key stakeholders including IPT, Medical, EDCS and GV&A to gain alignment on global strategies in order to maximise the oncology portfolio's potential.
- Working within the Global Matrix Business Model in close collaboration with the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations and the regional Oncology Marketing Directors in Oncology Business Group to support the marketing of the oncology portfolio's current indications.
- Providing operational excellence to deliver the Global marketing campaigns including all associated elements for current and future indications (e.g. positioning, messaging, promotional materials etc.) in close collaboration with the regional marketing teams (bottom-up).
- Providing commercial input (sales forecasts and NPVs) in collaboration with the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations and Business Intelligence & Commercial development to IPT and the Medical Affairs Team for the on-going development of the life cycle management plan.
- Working in close collaboration with Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations, EDCS and the regions on providing accurate and timely demand forecasts for global supply chain operations planning.
- Providing operational support for developing and executing the marketing activities at Oncology International Congresses
- Providing operational support for monitoring and controlling the marketing budget to ensure that we drive efficiencies and synergies between global and regional marketing budgets.
- Working in close collaboration with the Oncology Business Group Business Intelligence &Commercial Development team, to provide operational support for performance tracking of the global Oncology Business Plans
- Working alongside the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations and Brand communications in the regions to provide operational support to develop the Public Relations and Patient Organisation plans.
- Providing operational support to the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations in coordinating with the creative agency.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree level or equivalent in Science and/or Business.
- Desirable (but not essential) degrees: DipM, MBA or equivalent.
- Demonstrated pharmaceutical industry experience to include expertise in marketing strategy and tactics and commercial policies and practices.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strong collaborations with all stakeholders
- Global oncology commercial and strategic experience
- Experience working on cross-functional development teams especially in the context of the Oncology Business Group
- Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritise
- Demonstrated track record of marketing success, as demonstrated by successful product launches and/or sustained commercial growth; knowledge and experience of the Oncology market
- Experience with pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans
- Experience in making presentations to Executive Management
- Track record of successful budget management with an understanding of revenue forecasting and expense budget planning and tracking
- Experience managing cross-functional teams or work groups as well as direct reports
- Excellent project management, consensus building, and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kellie Saul at +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ.