Global Market Access Manager (Commercial)
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Global Market Access Manager position for a specialist pharmaceutical company that focuses on gastroenterology, hepatology, cancer, and supportive care therapy areas, as well as managing a portfolio of well-established brands. that specialises in the fields of neurodegenerative diseases, haemophilia, and autoimmune disorders. This is a contract position, lasting for five months with the company's Uxbridge office.
The Global Market Access Manager will oversee the MAGA plan for the company's allocated brands, and lead the functional team for those brands, ensuring alignment with the cross-functional brand plan. MAGA covers strategy and activities related HEOR, P&R, HTA, payer mapping, and engagement. They must also provide expertise, and advocate for the MAGA function within the wider business alongside their colleagues. They will also be responsible for allocating brand projects.
- Leading the strategy development for assigned company products, including data generation, HTA, P&R, value communication, and public/government affairs.
- Leading projects to deliver against agreed objectives.
- Working closely with the cross-functional team to ensure alignment with other functional plans.
- Working closely with affiliates to ensure alignment with local plans.
- Working with development and medical colleagues to generate high quality health economic and outcomes research for assigned company products, in line with the brand strategy.
- Working closely with affiliates to create reimbursement dossiers to achieve commercial goals.
- Working with affiliates to create stakeholder maps for payers, non-prescribers and influencers at local, regional, national, and European levels, in line with key account planning.
- Working with suppliers to develop tools for use with payers and non-prescribers and customers, including Budget impact Models, Global Value Dossiers, Value Communication Tools.
- Working closely with affiliates to support the localisation, training, and roll-out of tools to local MAGA team and field teams.
- Working with the Global Pricing and Market Access Analyst to accurately track brand and competitor prices.
- Sourcing and effectively managing suppliers.
- Accurately managing the MAGA brand budget(s).
- Acting as a MAGA brand expert within both the MAGA team and global commercial function.
- Occasionally leading above brand functional projects.
- Leading, training, and coaching less experienced colleagues.
- Working with the New Product Evaluation team to assess potential new products from a Market Access, HTA, and P&R perspective, whilst providing clear recommendations to the business.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree-level education, or higher, ideally in Economics or Health Economics.
- Detailed and up-to-date experience of Market Access, Health Technology Assessment, and funding in major European markets.
- Demonstrable experience working in the pharmaceutical and/or MedTech industry.
- Demonstrable experience working within a commercial environment.
- Demonstrable experience across pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and diagnostics for EU5.
- A strong understanding of pricing and reimbursement for pharma and/or MedTech.
- An understanding of European codes of practice for the pharmaceutical and MedTech industries.
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management, time management, and prioritisation.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, across all levels, both internal and external.
- Strong problem solving, persuasion, and negotiation skills; being able to execute solutions/deliverables in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and oral English skills, with other European languages a bonus.
- A proven ability to focus and work with attention to detail, along with retaining critical information.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Global Market Access Manager position
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in providing trusted commercial intelligence for the pharmaceutical industry
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Market Analyst for a leading CRO to be based in Paris on a permanent basis.
Up to £45000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
ProClinical is seeking an ambitious senior manager level consultant with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare.