Global Health Economics Manager
This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Belgium, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Develop the core HE (Health Economic) evidences for the company's vaccine program:
- Lead data collection and literature reviews (including critical assessment)
- Develop, use and populate new and existing HE models.
- Lead health economic studies (cost-of-illness studies, utility assessment, database analysis, patients chart review, Delphi panel, …)
- Write and coordinate internal review the HE evidences deliverables (Exploratory & preclinical economic value assessment, HE plan, value pack, HE part of access dossier)
- Present the health economic evaluations to various internal and external stakeholders including:
- Medical affairs and/or pricing, epidemiology, commercial, governmental affairs, LOCs, regions
- HTA agencies, experts in vaccination, congresses audiences, scientific journals audience
- Review and execute country-specific adaptations of HE evaluations to meet the country specific needs which will demonstrate the value of the vaccine, obtain recommendations, and oversee reimbursement.
- Build regional Health Outcomes team's capabilities to coordinate the best HE Evidence solutions to LOCs, from need assessment to input data collection and above country studies on strategically relevant fields.
- Drive HE rationale behind the Value Proposition.
- Contribute to lifecycle management as part of the brand's Scientific Evidence and Access Stream.
- Identify annual budget needs and effective budget management for disease area.
- Support the development of HE scientific publications (congress abstracts and papers).
Skills and Requirements:
- Masters or PhD) in relevant discipline (more than one of the following: health economics, epidemiology, health services research, biostatistics, engineering, public health, or medicine).
- At least 3 years of experience in a health economist function (consulting, pharmaceutical industry, academics).
- Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner.
- Experience in model adaptations and communication with vendors and/or LOCs.
- Capable of applying critical analysis skills to data interpretation and communication.
- Experience in at least one of the modelling softwares and ability to further learn as necessary (for exampleTreeAge, matlab, R, @Risk, Visual Basic).
- Authored publications a bonus/
- Experience in infectious diseases and/or vaccine HE is considered as an asset.
- Languages beyond English are an asset.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams at +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health Economics Specialist in either their Cambridge or Uxbridge office.
£0.00 - £90000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Associate Director, Pricing and Reimbursement to their office in London.
West London, London
A leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in the development of biological therapies is advertising a vacancy for a Head of HEOR position