Global Clinical Studies Manager
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Global Clinical Studies Manager (GCSM), based in California. The successful individual will manage and execute one or more assigned clinical studies according to the objectives established by the project team and corporate goals.
- Provide clinical operations input into clinical study protocol and informed consent form development.
- Create clinical operations and clinical study document templates for utilization by the study team, CRO and study sites.
- Direct the development of eCRFs and other data management documents in collaboration with the CRO.
- Facilitate/direct the development of other study/project plans as required.
- Manage all aspects of clinical study execution.
- Lead the study execution team meetings.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts to ensure that operational activities are executed/delivered according to the expected timelines and budget.
- Identify, establish, and ensure that study operational activities track to key study milestones agreed with the project team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Associate Director of Clinical Science, based in Rockville, MD.
Sydney, New South Wales
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for an Australia Clinical Project Manager.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Manager - Oncology position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is pleased to announce that a partner Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is seeking for a Clinical Project Manager to join their team in Shanghai.
Up to £350 per day
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Study Manager Associate on behalf of a leading oncology pharma. This is a rolling contract role with flexible working based in Cambridge.
Up to £100000 per annum
ProClincial has a fantastic job opportunity for a Director, Clinical Study Management to be based in London on a permanent basis.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager III position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Project Manager with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
£0.00 - £48000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Management Associate position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Project Manager position