Global Brand Manager, Oncology
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a success pharmaceutical company in North London. You will be able to support development and implementations of marketing programs. The chosen candidate will assist in designing, implementing and evaluating promotional activities; work in a matrix environment by managing relationships with external agencies and championing brand strategies.
- Plan, identify, develop and produce promotional materials, programs, and activities needed to support brand strategies in order to meet financial goals and expectations. This includes identifying and working effectively with external agencies, Brand Directors, Project Managers and consultants to meet expected project objectives and holding them accountable to agreed upon standards.
- Develop project and tactic assessments and valuations (ROI) that leverage analytics and research to identify successes. This includes working with market research and analytics to identify and implement metrics to gain market insights and measure performance on brand initiatives and programs.
- Participate in Medical, Legal, and Regulatory approval process for promotional programs.
- Monitor products, marketplace, and competitor trends and issues to anticipate/identify threats and opportunities. Make recommendations and develops tactics to respond to threats and opportunities.
- Maintain effective relationships and work with commercial partners to communicate and ensure alignment on strategy, messaging and execution within scope of projects.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree level or equivalent in Science and/or Business
- Desirable (but not essential) degrees: DipM, MBA or equivalent
- Demonstrated pharmaceutical industry experience to include expertise in marketing strategy and tactics and commercial policies and practices
- Demonstrable experience in developing strong collaborations with all stakeholders
- Global oncology commercial and strategic experience
- Experience working on cross-functional development teams especially in the context of the Oncology Business Group
- Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritise
- Demonstrated track record of marketing success, as demonstrated by successful product launches and/or sustained commercial growth; knowledge and experience of the Oncology market
- Advertising & Promotion - reviews core brand messages and sales strategy to be used in brand communication strategies and messaging.
- Field Force Dynamics - understands the dynamics of the Sales Force, Front Line Sales Managers and Medical Scientific Liaisons.
- Excellent team player.
- Appropriate level of diplomacy.
- Proactive self-starter.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.