A leading international healthcare company is seeking to recruit a Genetics Scientist to their team in Switzerland. The organisation is a global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions that develops, produces, markets, and supports automated workflow solutions that empower laboratories to achieve more. This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly prestigious organisation whose historic presence has been a cornerstone in the pharmaceutical industry. This sill be a contract position.
- Perform a variety of genomic analyses for safety and toxicology evaluations, discovery, and assessment of biomarkers, as well as developing an understanding of disease mechanisms.
- Support outsourcing activities.
- Add relevant development activities conducting hands-on experimentation to the company portfolio.
Skills and Requirements:
- Has expertise in Molecular Biology (DNA, RNA extraction; PCR), bioinformatics, Next-Generation Sequencing technologies (e.g. Illumina) as well as background in one of the disease areas.
- Expertise in the area of GCP compliance is a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Technical Service Operator at their base in Hertfordshire.
A leading biotechnology company focused on AAV based gene therapy is currently recruiting a Research Project Manager to their London office.