Genetic Analysis Solution Sales Rep
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for their office in the Netherlands. This organisation is known for their work in life science research acceleration and increasing laboratory productivity. Based in Amsterdam, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that brings in revenues worth billions and almost 100,000 employees globally.
- Achieve agreed sale targets.
- Develop Scientific instrument installed base within the sales territory (Next Generation Sequencing, Capillary Electrophoresis, RT qPCR, and Microarrays).
- Drive the growth of the related consumable business.
- Hunt for new business and new customers.
- Develop a Territory Plan and implement the corresponding action plan in coordination with Sales Manager.
- Work together with local sales colleagues to leverage the scale of the company and secure business in competitive situations.
- Build up reference sites as required.
- Set up and undertake complex negotiations. Benchmark own sales techniques against best practice.
- Ensure transfer of knowledge, experience and best sales practice.
- Biweekly accurate Sales forecast. Anticipate pipeline changes and plan to address shortfalls.
Skills and Requirements:
- Academic degree in scientific disciplines, ideally life sciences.
- Relevant experience and professional expertise in the sales of lab instrumentation.
- Relevant technical and scientific background.
- A track record of closing high value deals in highly competitive situations.
- Familiar with the use of common sales strategies such as Miller Heimann or SPIN, would be a plus.
- Able to develop and implement strategies that drive growth.
- Able to undertake frequent travels (possible need to attend conferences over weekends).
- First class negotiation skills.
- Good level Dutch of English (speaking and writing).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Revenue Ops Specialist.
A leading medical device organisation is recruiting a Territory Manager Interventional Oncology to their office in France.
Manila, National Capital Region
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Diagnostics Sales Specialist to be based in their office in the Philippines.
A leading medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager - Europe.
Amsterdam, North Holland
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for their office in the Netherlands.
£0.00 - £170000.00 per annum
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative Endoscopy position.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Contracts and Budget Specialist - Denmark.
£0.00 - £63000.00 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
A biopharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for a Account Specialist, Immunology position.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
München (81249), Bayern
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Territory Sales Manager.
An international research company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist, based in North-West Germany.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc170000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Representative position.