Formulation Technologist - Junior
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Formulation Technologist - Junior to join one of the most globally known and respected pharmaceutical organisations, who are looking to recruit a Formulation Technologist to their London office. This is a contract position.
The Formulation Technologist will be responsible for supporting the delivery of priority laboratory and factory based technical programs and testing from initiation through to delivery - this will be done in line with the company's project portfolio and overall company strategy.
- Supporting business projects as per department and company strategy.
- Supporting investigations and execution actions as part of the CAPA process.
- Conducting lab based testing as required.
- Supporting the execution of annual stability programmes.
- Conducting investigations into laboratory failures and raising issues with test results to appropriate manager levels.
- Writing protocols and reporting for studies.
- Coordinating their own week-to-week workload in line with project plans, departmental priorities, and overall business framework; collating resource hours.
- Developing an intimate, hands-on knowledge of core business products.
- Developing technical expertise in raw materials, in-process products, and finished products.
- Adhering to the Change Control and Design Control requirements.
- Supporting commercial enquiries.
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international, and company regulations, policies, and procedures for Health, Safety, and Environmental compliance.
- Heavy lifting may be required, as applicable.
- Travelling may be required, as applicable.
Skills and Requirements:
- A-Levels, BTEC Diploma or equivalent, ideally science based.
- Previous experience of working in a laboratory, in either a company or academic environment desirable.
- Previous experience in protocol, report writing, and data analysis desirable.
- Previous experience in medical device or related regulation industry desirable, but not essential.
- Proven project management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact cross-functionally and at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Luke Saner on +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Principal Translational Scientist position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist - Junior with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy with a multinational healthcare company that provides an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world.
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
ProClinical is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in multiple therapy areas.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device company
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician II, QC Cell Bio position
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a new Senior Machine Learning Scientist position
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Associate on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Associate to join a leading worldwide, research-based pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA.