Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Manage Budget Ready to Go (RTG) and Ready to Give Up (RTGU) process to support the effective use of RQS budgets.
- Manage Intake, tracking, communication, end of year summary, and reconciliation with Finance on Ready to Go items
- Provide project management support for Capital and Functional financial cycle activities and any other functional projects as needed
- Provide support for tracking and forecasting budget
- Manage and support the creation of process deliverables for Functional and Capital Budget Cycles including LRP, Plan and capital project monthly LBEs
- Maintain, adapt, socialize and shepherd the utilization of Resource Model to forecast people resource needs
- Develop, monitor and provide LBEs for General Capital budget and authors Request for Capital Expenditures (RCEs) as needed to acquire necessary funds
- Provide aqsupport and maintains accuracy to the Vendor Management process including management of the end to end invoice process, Administrative Check Requests (ACRs), Vendor Master system, and related activities in financial systems such as Supplier Relationship Management System (SRM) and SalesForce
- Monitor and X PO-Purchase Orders progress in Supplier Relationship Management System (SRM) for release of PO number. Submits invoices against PO, Monitors spend on open POs to ensure adequate funds for payment of future invoices
- Troubleshoot financial PO challenges elevated by RQS staff and/or vendors
- Liaise with Finance on regular basis with focus on process improvement and increased transparency related to payment
- Manage year end accrual process; identify year-end charges that have not been submitted for payment and accrue against specific budgets as identified.
- Track accruals to ensure completion of payment using accrued funds
- Provide back-up support for other business operations and collaborative services roles for coverage during vacations or other circumstances
- Perform complex data analysis for COMPASS project tracking creating extracts, pivot tables in excel and creates visuals for senior leadership
- Use multiple systems/software tools (SRM, GEMS/SalesForce, Vendor Master, Magellan, SharePoint) to capture, read analyze and report pertinent data
- Provide general administrative and transactional activity support to help support Director, Business Services and Collaboration Services
- Logistical support of department projects and initiatives
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years related experience required with Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year related business operations or accounting/procurement experience required
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office products including spreadsheet and powerpoint management required
- Capability to provide strong customer service required
- High level of accuracy required for all activities
- Multiple years' experience with Financial Tracking and Vendor Management systems preferred
- Salesforce Preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.