A leading global biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst to its office in the UK. The company specialises in bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that continues to be at the forefront of research to advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and communities around the world. This will be a contract role, lasting six months.
- Support preparation of business result reports, financial projections, and analyses to support the Market/Regional/Corporate financial and operational objectives.
- Support ensuring quality, accuracy, and timeliness of the month-end close, monthly reports, accruals, balance sheet reviews, forecasts, and the annual budget/operating plan preparation.
- Manage the rebate accrual process.
- Liaise with the RDC and other cross-functional teams to support the creation of budgets, forecasts, and management reports, while ensuring compliance with all quality/control requirements.
- Monitor, track, and report business performance to facilitate decision making and business support.
- Assist in maintaining an effective internal control environment, compliance with GAAP and corporate policies, and provide documentation support for regular internal and external audits.
- Coordinate escalation/identification of issues and advise Finance leadership of potential business and/or operational risks.
- Provide business support to local Business Units
- Support update process flows, operating manuals, training guides, and standard operating procedures as needed.
- Support Finance Leadership with process improvement, policy development, and/or strategic initiatives (e.g., business systems, processes, and/or policies).
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Revenue Ops Specialist.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Integration Culture and Values Lead to their office in Zurich.
A global pharmaceutical research company is seeking to recruit an Operations Analyst to their office in Madrid.
Client Services Manager - Basel
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for an Early Strategic Marketing Manager, Oncology, based in their office in Switzerland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Government Affairs Manager Oncology at one of the leading biopharmaceutical companies in the UK at their office in Maidenhead.
A job vacancy for a Global Commercial Manager - Early Programs has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global SFE Manager to their office in Switzerland.