Financial Analyst - III
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Financial Analyst III job opportunity at their offices in California. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents.
- Provide ongoing analytical support to management including preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Provide robust reporting and planning infrastructure (e.g. forecast templates) to be used for different functions and consolidation efforts.
- Conduct monthly reporting and variance analysis (BvA) and maintain a consistent internal reporting structure within Hyperion (ESSBASE) and other reporting environments.
- Support the R&D FP&A group in development and maintenance of financial reports through the use of Tableau.
- Provide input for continuous improvement in support of forecast cycles and monthly close processes.
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis and preparation of documentation in support of R&D leadership.
- Responsible for month-end close activities involving departmental accruals, reclasses and other journal entries.
- Responsible for monitoring performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unplanned variances.
- Responsible for Annual Plan (Budget) and Latest Estimate (LE) processes: Proactive involvement in the budgeting and planning process for capital spend, headcount and OPEX planning, and for carrying out appropriate review processes.
- Collaborate with other FP&A functions to ensure alignment of information, completeness and timeliness of submissions.
- Work closely with finance management to develop more integrated planning processes and systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS and at least related experience
- Working knowledge with close activities and consolidations (e.g. preparing accrual and reclass JEs)
- Forecasting experience, particularly HC and OPEX
- Grasp of forecasting methods and techniques
- Can articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English
- Experience using ERP systems (e.g. Oracle or SAP)
- Hands-on experience creating reports, and loading data into, financial planning systems (e.g. Hyperion, TM1, or BPC)
- Hands-on experience creating reports and dashboards in Tableau
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is working with a global organisation that is seeking a Business Development Manager to be based in Stockholm, Sweden on a permanent basis.
Commercial & Business Development Manager
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
ProClinical is happy to announce that leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Global Marketing & Operations Director
Commercial & Business Development Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for an Application Specialist position.
€0.00 - €118000.00 per annum
Schönkirchen (24232), Schleswig-Holstein
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Solution Manager Trauma position
Birmingham, West Midlands
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology firm to advertise a vacancy for a Commercial Marketing Manager position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Operations Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an EMEA Senior Brand Director, Epilepsy position
Highly Competitive Salary
San Francisco, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Pre-Sales Consultant, based in San Francisco, CA.