Financial Analyst - II
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Financial Analyst II, based in Foster City, CA.
- Provide project management and operational support to the PDM Finance team.
- Support the execution of project related ERP upgrade activities and provide financial management and business support for related reporting and analytical tasks.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners and work collaboratively to deliver meaningful analyses and decision support.
- Identify key business drivers to financial metrics and perform scenario analyses.
- Identify interdependencies across different organizations and proactively address the potential impact of issues.
- Support financial reporting including planning and delivery of management reporting packages for budgeting, monthly close and other corporate requirements.
- Deliver accurate and timely management reporting to drive discussions on business trends, forecast accuracy and upcoming projects/activities.
- Establish strong partnerships to provide comprehensive financial support and ongoing analytics for key strategic initiatives as well as day-to-day operations.
- Drive the execution of projects, ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Drive development of meaningful financial analyses and create effective presentations to communicate conclusions and recommendations.
- Ensure activities are compliant with internal controls, company policies and procedures.
Skills And Qualifications
- BS or BA required, MBA and/or CPA preferred, and 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Oracle and Hyperion.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with project reporting, operational accounting and reporting is required.
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-task environment.
- Prior experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry or supporting manufacturing is preferred. Experience in multi-national organization a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank at (+1) 2674056996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.