Final Signatory - Copy Approval
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Final Signatory - Copy Approval. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Uxbridge, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field. This will be a contract role, lasting for six months.
- Approve and act as final signatory for the company's promotional, non-promotional, and digital materials.
- Ensure that all programmes and materials are 100% compliant to Local Codes of Practice, local SOPs, and ABPI code.
- Contribute to the coaching and training of other Signatories within the team and cross functional colleague in Matter related to Copy Approval process.
- Use strong communication skills to maintain high standards.
- Work with a focus to deliver high performance with high integrity.
Skills and Requirements:
- GPhC registered Pharmacist or GMC register Physician.
- Qualified ABPI Signatory.
- 3+ year experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ed White at +44 203 854 2622 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.