Field Technician Robotics
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Field Technician Robotics, Austria, Switzerland, and Benelux position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in Germany on a predominantly remote basis, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Interacting with customers, company sales, and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Receiving customer requests and preparing documents/trouble tickets related to processing returns (RMA), servicing and exchanges.
- Updating databases with status of returned materials issues and accounts for returns inventory.
- Recording and reporting the status of equipment returns, repairs, replacements, sales orders, and delivery schedules.
- Ensuring service information accessible by sorting and filing documents/forms (May schedule field service repair calls).
- Handling requests for additional company materials.
- Maintaining records of returns, scheduling changes, product enhancements or changes, and product pricing, and resolving return credit problems.
- Making judgements based on practice and previous experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in electrical engineering or apprenticeship in mechanics or similar.
- Work experience as a European Field Technical Customer Support, ideally within an international Medical Devices Company.
- Willing to travel on a regular base within Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Benelux.
- Experience in repairing robotic systems and machines.
- Service and solution oriented.
- High Technical skills.
- Good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures, and systems understanding.
- Beside the local language German fluently at English (written and spoken).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Katrin Hirschberger at +44 203 854 1141 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
An international medical devices company that specialises in radiation oncology is currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer (FSE) to join their office in France.
Up to £0.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is partnering with ProClinical to recruit a Field Service Engineer to their team in Stockholm.