Field Service Engineer - Radiotherapy/Radiosurgery
An illustrious medical device company is advertising a vacancy for a Field Service Engineer - Radiotherapy/Radiosurgery. Based in their German office, the Field Service Engineer will have the opportunity to work with an organisation known for their leading-edge technologies that deliver a full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to vastly bolster their experience in the scientific engineering field.
- Provide installation, repair and maintenance support for the company's systems.
- Support is provided to the customer remotely by phone, internet and by on-site visits, as determined by the machine status or customer requirements.
- Promoting the highest level of customer satisfaction through the timely response to customer calls, clear and effective communications, professional appearance, and efficient repair/maintenance activities.
- Self-management of schedule and work priorities to ensure that urgent customer requirements are addressed timely and customer satisfaction is optimized.
- Accurate and clear documentation of work activities are to be completed within the Customer Management software program, such that these records provide appropriate documentation of the product service history for Device History File records.
- Appropriate care of parts inventory and prompt return of replaced parts that are required to be returned to the company's stock for processing.
- Appropriate management and timely completion of Timesheets and expense reports incurred in the field service of the company's systems.
- Assist in the development of service documentation, in conjunction with the Customer Service team.
- Assist in the training of further Customer Support staff and customer on site personnel with respect to maintenance and service activities, as required.
- Assist in identification and development of Field Support tools and test equipment.
- Maintain company vehicle (if provided) in accordance with the company's fleet vehicle policy, including safe operations, vehicle cleanliness and vehicle maintenance.
- Provides feedback through the Madison Customer Service group for service-related product improvements that could improve Mean Time to Access (MTTA) and Mean Time to Repair (MTTR), or improvements in mean Time Between Failures (MTBF).
- Assist in the development, documentation, and testing of service tools and design updates to the product.
- Works effectively with other engineers, scientists, subcontractors, and consultants.
- Support project team activities, with attendance at team meetings, representation of Field Service requirements, and provision of documentation as required.
- Observe the Company's Safety Program requirements and work practices.
- Help ensure that safety requirements and quality considerations are pro-actively addressed and implemented in the design of the product.
- Communicate to the Company corporate, or where possible directly address, quality issues raised by customers, in a timely fashion.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or physics. Other qualifications with significant related work experience may also be considered. (I.E. military technical training/experience, BS in electronics, Electro-Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering Technology, AS in Electronics, Electro-Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering Technology).
- A basic understanding of medical physics is desirable.
- At least 3 years of field support, engineering, or manufacturing experience with high technology electrical/electronic products.
- Prior work experience with a Medical Device manufacturer would be a plus.
- Hands-on experience with electronic test equipment.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good H/W and S/W computer skills, including network knowledge and the use of standard office software programs including spreadsheet, word processing and email applications.
- Ability to quickly learn to use new software tools.
- Fluent reading, writing and speaking in German and English.
- Must be comfortable with extensive travel (50% travel time), sometimes on short notice, and occasional after-hours support requirements. On rare occasions, you may be away from your home base for multiple weeks and may be asked to travel internationally.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valaince Penteng at +44 203 854 1141 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER IM AUSSENDIENST GROSSRAUM MAINZ
€0.00 - €45000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Servicetechniker im Außendienst Chemie/Technik
Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer Surgical workplaces