Field Service Engineer
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Field Service Engineer position with a leading global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement within the healthcare and life sciences field. Based in Belgium, this position is an exciting opportunity to work with a historic company that provides products and solutions to healthcare and life sciences.
- Carrying out internal and external repair and maintenance work, as well as carrying out installation work on location in your area.
- Maintaining equipment for the OR (operation room) or associated departments.
- Identifying attention and bottlenecks on location at our customers and reporting to the responsible official.
- Preparing reports for internal or external use.
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings and diagrams.
Supporting investigations into allegations of misconduct, as required. Skills and Requirements:
- A technical degree, such as electromechanics or electricity, or an equivalent through experience.
- Experience with basic safety education (VCA) and work experience in the medical sector.
- At least two years of relevant work experience as a Service Technician.
- In possession of a driving license B.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Gilles Maricaux at +44 203 854 0104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Wir suchen einen Field Service Engineer, der an vielen Standorten in Deutschland zu einem Unternehmen für Medizinprodukte kommt.
Up to €60000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking a Field Service Engineer for a medical device company to be home-office based in the Berlin region.
Voor de Business Unit "In Vitro Diagnostics" in België zijn wij momenteel dringend op zoek naar een Field Service Engineer
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Application Engineer position
Servicetechniker Geräte für das Großgebiet West (m/w/d)
ProClinical is partnering with an orthopaedic and plastic surgery device distributor