Executive Administrative Assistant
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant for a biotechnology company located in Waltham, MA. The successful candidate will be responsible to provide support to the Professional Senior Executive Administrator/Office Manager.
- Aid with meetings/event planning, calendar management, facilities and office oversight.
- Support and fill in for tracking and ordering of general office supplies, compiling data for statistical reports, and operational support to general staff.
- Manage the entry of guests, accept deliveries and coordinate on-site vendors will be required as well.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4+ years' experience required, with some experience in Pharma or Biotech industry preferred.
- Individual must be detail-oriented, pro-active, and fast-paced.
- Ability to work independently and take charge when needed is a must.
- Overly proficient computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to create and edit spreadsheets.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Assistant, Haematology & Oncology to their office in Switzerland.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to their German team.