Entry Manufacturing Technician
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Entry Manufacturing Technician position with a leading biopharmaceutical organization that boasts an impressive commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs across a number of therapy areas. The company is seeking for the Technician to join their team in California.
The Entry Manufacturing Technician's assignments follow a strict routine in nature, requiring adherence to detailed procedures. Their responsibilities require an ability to follow manufacturing processes, as dictated by Team Lead or more senior team members. The work will be closely reviewed by senior staff for accuracy.
- Working on assignments, following detailed instructions which incorporate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records, and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Reporting to the Team Lead on a regular basis on line performance and reporting any issues that need to be resolved.
- Manually cleaning, assembling, and disassembling equipment for production.
- Cleaning manufacturing areas, including walls, ceilings, and floors.
- Accurately completing required documentation of events and tasks related to assigned work, including logbooks, batch records, etc.
- Supporting manufacturing operations.
- Performing other tasks to support more senior staff with aseptic processing, dispensing, formulation, and hydration.
- Taking variant action only with approval of department management.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in a relevant field, such as Engineering.
- Demonstrable understanding of SOPs, Master Batch Records, and cGMPs.
- Demonstrable capability with cleaning and dis/assembling production equipment.
- Capable of providing support with aseptic processing, dispending, formulation, and hydration.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +267 435 8600, or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc70.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Manufacturing Project Manager
US$0.00 - US$45760 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a 3D Printing Engineer with a leading workforce management solutions company.
ProClinical is partnering with an orthopaedic and plastic surgery device distributor
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer position
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a EMO Project Manager position, joining a pharmaceutical company
Wir suchen kommunikationsstarke und kundenorientierte Mitarbeiter/innen mit Durchsetzungsvermögen.
Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer based in Switzerland.