Entry Clinical Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Entry Clinical Associate I position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Working under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Providing input and assisting with harmonization of Clinical Operations databases and tracking tools.
- Assisting in the maintaining clinical information and training of Clinical Operations personnel in the clinical trials database.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA and up to 2 years of clinical experience (eg. industry, academia, etc).
- Trial Master File (TMF), strongly preferred
- Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is strongly preferred
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at + 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a In House CRA II position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CRA II/Senior CRA with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) to join their Spanish team.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) to join their Italian team.
Swiss Franc40.00 - Swiss Franc60 per hour
ProClinical are currently recruiting for a CRA - Medical Device job in Winterthur.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contracts position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate II/SCRA position with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior CRA position with an international contract research organisation.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a HIV Operations Associate position