Engineering Metrology Technician
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for an Engineering Metrology Technician position. The organization, which prides itself on its leading presence as a global advisor of talent supply chain strategies and workforce solutions, is seeking for a driven and talented individual to join its Pennsylvania-based office. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Maintain documentation and utilize a CMMS for all maintenance/calibration activities.
- Perform emergency and corrective repairs.
- Perform all routine, non-routine calibrations and initial calibrations to keep the equipment/instruments in good working condition with efficiency and accuracy.
- New installation or system modifications for all equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested and complete them in a timely and detailed manner.
- Work as a team member to provide training or guidance to other members of the Calibration group/department.
- Stock Room work, from ordering to location assignment (Instruments/Standards/Devices)
- Perform Technical review of work performed by BOSS personnel.
- Perform Technical review of work performed by contractors and outside vendors.
- Develop new procedures/guidelines for calibrations for new processes and instruments.
- May also perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Applied Science or technical degree in a maintenance trade or equivalent combination of post-secondary education, technical training, and/or work experience associated with mechanical and/or electrical fields.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as an maintenance or service technician.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide timely feedback to Management and customers regarding work, procedures, schedules, etc.
- Must understand and apply all concepts, methods, and procedures applicable to the job.
- Previous maintenance experience.
- Capable of ordering, replacing parts with minimal delay for stock.
- In-depth understanding of facility and manufacturing related equipment.
- In-depth understanding of on-site equipment and ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Completes work in an appropriate timeframe and works efficiently.
- Uses downtime constructively.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maya Smith at +1 267-405-6995 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.