EM Tech (Lab Tech - I)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Environmental Monitoring technician position with an international biopharmaceutical company located in San Dimas, CA. This is a labor-intensive job that entails having to gown (various degrees) to enter classified manufacturing areas, having to stand on feet for 2+ hours, pushing carts, carrying 5 lbs.
- Sampling water, sampling compressed gases, autoclaving laboratory supplies and other general laboratory maintenance duties.
- This person will have to gown up to go into some of the manufacturing areas.
- Monitoring of classified manufacturing areas for surfaces, viable air and non-viable particulates
- Sampling of reverse osmosis water, water for injection, pure steam and compressed gases
- Perform record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prior experience in biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Prior EM or lab experience preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.