At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Editor/QC, based in Malvern, PA.
- Write/edit portions of clinical study reports (CSRs) and of other document (doc) types.
- Capable of understanding the Company's products and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure quality assurance (accuracy, completeness, editorial standards) of own doc.
- Aid in data displays.
Skills And Requirements
- BA in related field required; MA strongly preferred.
- Basic doc preparation experience, including capability in using relevant software, templates, and other electronic formats.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank at (+1) 2674056996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.