Drug Supply Manager
A leading clinical-stage biotechnology company that focuses on immune-oncology is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Supply Manager in their Shanghai-office. The organisation has established a broad pipeline of product candidates that deal several solid and blood tumours in areas of significant unmet medical needs.
- Generating Clinical Drug Supply Plan based on China business objective.
- Building up and implement internal drug supply management system and optimizing continuously.
- Well management on orders arrangement, keep monitoring and tracking, to ensure the reasonable inventory and timely and adequate supply.
- Set up a strategic partnership with the drug supply vendors.
- Coordinate arrangement from orders & shipment to ensure the shipment orders processing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare delivery report from current system and ensure clear communication with related department.
- Label set-up for specific studies and approval of labels.
- Manage shipping and distribution through service providers.
- Drug supply forecasting and inventory oversight.
- Define appropriate drug supply activities for providing drug supplies for clinical trials.
- Support Project Managers and participate in project teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in pharmaceutical or business management.
- Best to have 2 years' experience in handling clinical drug supply, including setting up label text, distribution with cold chain management.
- Experienced in setting up and working with drug supply systems.
- Experience with working with study team for the clinical trial supplies.
- Trained in GDP and GMP is a preferred.
- Good communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lily Zhao at +86 21 51694106 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Nordics Supply Coordinator to their office in Sweden.
An international pharmaceutical company that specialises in medical devices is advertising a vacancy for a Supply Chains Operations Manager who will join their office in Singapore.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Quality Engineer, Validation Consultant to their office in Switzerland.