Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Documentation Specialist position for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, located in Foster City, CA. Successful candidates will extract and transform data from Word documents to an Excel format and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the data extraction. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, such as fast typing, an eye for detail, and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
- Transform data from a Word format into an Excel-based format that will be used for data upload.
- Work with the Sustainability, Health & Safety team responsible for implementation of the new system.
- Compile/verify accuracy and completeness of extracted data.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, escalate any incompatibilities, and check output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Keep information confidential.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Migrate PDF-formatted safety data sheets from company internal server to new database.
- Participate in data migration discussions, provides updates on progress, and communicates challenges to team.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma required, BS in a chemical or biological science is preferred.
- 1 - 3 years' experience in data entry, preferably in chemical or biological sciences, administration, QA, or analytical profession.
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills usage required, and essential experience in MS Office, Internet, and Windows 10.
- Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position is considered an advantage.
- Efficient typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Detailed, methodical, and organized.
- Willingness to learn.
- Comfortable working both alone and in teams.
- Microsoft SharePoint preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Assistant, Haematology & Oncology to their office in Switzerland.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to their German team.