Documentation Specialist - Data Migration
An international biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Documentation Specialist - Data Migration to their office in New Jersey. This organization specialises in developing, manufacturing, and commercializing branded pharmaceutical device, biologic, surgical, and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company with office in approximately 100 countries.
- Processing, formatting, and updating documents.
- Compiling the data for migration.
- Reviewing tests scripts.
- Testing and performing functionality verifications within the new system.
- Supporting system implementation and launch activities.
- Collecting metrics and data around field mapping.
- Updating Excel spreadsheets for data cables.
Skills and Requirements:
- A strong understanding of quality systems and quality processes.
- Familiarity with using at least 1 of the big 3 docs system - Vault, Tumas, or Documentum.
- Experience with Trackwise is a must.
- Data will require a lot of filtering.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at +44 207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Health Care Compliance Coordinator position.
£0.00 - £42000.00 per annum
A private biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior QA Specialist to their office in Stevenage.
£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting an QA - Specialist.
A vacancy has arisen for a Drug Safety Public Health Specialist - II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
£0.00 - £90000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical companyis currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager & Qualified Person - External Manufacturing Department.
An international pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to their office in Singapore.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Quality Auditor position with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device capability company.
A newly founded biotechnology company is currently seeking a QA Operations Specialist to join their office in Reykjavik.
£0.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a QA Specialist
US$200.00 - US$300 per hour
Madison, New Jersey
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Quality Auditor for their office in New Jersey.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Technical Director.