A new biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a DMPK to their office in Shanghai. The organisation rapidly develops innovative drugs to meet the needs of global patients, focusing on the global development of drugs for autoimmune diseases. With a fast-developing pipeline of drugs entering the clinical stage in the near future, this position is the perfect opportunity to work a dynamic up-and-coming organisation that prides itself on its highly recognisable clinical development capability.
- Development of PK/PD models primarily based on preclinical data.
- PK/PD modelling of literature data including clinical study results.
- Adaptation of preclinical PK/PD models to the anticipated human situation with the goal to predict the human therapeutic dose and dosing regimen of new chemical entities.
- Support of preclinical study planning based on PK/PD model predictions.
- Quantitative PK/PD analysis of time-dependent efficacy and safety readouts from preclinical dose-response studies including mechanistic and population PK approaches.
- Interdisciplinary interaction with experts from DMPK, pharmacology and translational medicine in day to day project work.
- Interpretation of data, generation and test of hypotheses, preparation for decision making.
- Report and presentation of models and derived interpretations at internal and external meetings.
- Identify, evaluate, and monitor CROs to timely deliver DMPK data to support local drug development projects.
- Other DMPK or translation related tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Master's Degree in biology, chemistry, or other relevant fields with at least two years of experience and good understanding of PK concepts is required.
- Desired candidate should possess at least 10 years of industrial pharmaceutical science experience.
- Incumbent should have good understanding of PK concepts, ability to use WinNonlin, Watson and other data management software.
- He/ she should have excellent organizational skills and communication skills.
- Familiarity with routine in vitro DMPK methods and data interpretation is also desirable.
- Incumbent should also possess knowledge of drug metabolism, biotransformation, transport, and ability to use in ADME tools.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kirsty Zhuang at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical company that specialises in medical devices is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Product Manager who will join their office in Malaysia.
A leading pharmaceutical research organisation is seeking to recruit a Project Management Officer.