Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Distribution Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Oceanside, CA.
- Performs routine administrative and/or physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products/inventory.
- Inputs information regarding movement and handling of products in a computerized inventory system.
- Organizes and maintains accurate records associated with Distribution activities.
- Performs basic transactions associated with Distribution processes through internal and external computer systems.
- Adheres consistently to SOPs and cGMPs.
- Escalates deviations in process or product to supervisor, to ensure on-time delivery of material and return of rejected or unsuitable orders.
- Notifies relevant departments as items are received, shipped or processed, as required.
- Physically examines incoming or outgoing shipments, products or samples to ensure they meet specifications and match paperwork. Identifies and records deviations, and escalates to supervisor.
- May perform, or operate machinery to perform, routine physical handling of items, including assembling packaging, affixing shipping labels and instructions to packaging, moving shipments.
- May perform basic tasks associated with sampling of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), excipients and packaging components.
- Identifies and escalates deviations to supervisor.
Skills and Requirements:
- Shipping and receiving experience
- Warehouse and distribution experience
- Knowledge of SOPs and cGMP/GMPs
- Pharmaceutical experience is a plus
- MS Office experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.