At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Director of Toxicology, based in Pennsylvania. This position will be responsible for contributing to the design of toxicology program strategies and oversight of toxicology programs, including design, execution and report generation of toxicology studies and preparation of regulatory submission documents for assigned compounds.
- Contribute to the development of toxicology programs in conjunction with toxicology management.
- Design, place and manage of appropriate preclinical toxicology studies for assigned compounds in accordance with current regulatory requirements, Good Laboratory Practices, and industry standards.
- Critically review and interpret study data and presentation of results to various audiences.
- Prepare reports and regulatory submissions.
Skills And Qualifications
- PhD in Toxicology or related field.
- 5+ years' related experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related function.
- Knowledgeable in US and global regulatory toxicology requirements and GLP regulations.
- Experience with development of biopharmaceuticals desirable.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matt Tong at (+1) 6468786308 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.