Director Payer Strategy
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Payer Strategy Director with a Tier 1 Global Pharmceutica organization located remotely. The company is dedicated to unlocking the potential of biosimilar medicines and transforming the way biologic therapies are brought to patients.
- Develop, design and manage the contracting strategies with key payers.
- Strong background in building relationships with US based payers and able to leverage existing relationships in order to increase market access.
- Monitor and engage with organizations influencing benefit design, access, provider payment policy, patient incentives, coverage and reimbursement.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree: advanced degree in health management/business is strongly preferred.
- 8-10+ years' experience managing all channels of the market access (commercial, Medicare/Medicaid, and federal (VA/DoD).
- Strong knowledge of the US managed markets.
- Excellent understanding of reimbursement methodologies utilized by commercial and government payers as it relates to products covered by a patient's medical benefits.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Calvin Lee at (+1) 646-367-1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.