Director of Lifecycle and Pipeline, Oncology
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Director of Lifecycle and Pipeline, with a global biopharmaceutical company in Cambridge. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company whose medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Working with a team of experts across Oncology R&D and the Business Unit,
- you will create and implement strategies to deliver an exciting and innovative oncology pipeline.
- You will drive the collection of meaningful, timely, and accurate data from a wide range of internal and external sources and perform detailed analyses.
- Your analysis and strategic advice will drive the long-term strategy for projects across early and late stage development and will be the foundation for investment decisions.
- Your responsibilities will also encompass the provision of market assessments, revenue forecasts and asset valuations for portfolio investment decisions and resource planning, based on market research and competitor analysis.
- To achieve this, it is critical that you possess strong consultative and communication skills; as well as the ability to formulate cohesive strategic arguments and respectfully challenge a group of experts.
- This requires effective stakeholder and relationship management skills with the ability to interact and build trusted relationships with all levels of employees, including senior leadership.
The role will require
Skills and Requirements
- Analysis and fact-based decision-making.
- Working with data and/or a science research/ bio-pharmaceutical environment.
- Highly intellectually capable with agility and adaptability
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced field with clear societal impact
- Understanding of general business and core marketing principles and application to future healthcare market challenges
- Familiar with the oncology drug development process and necessary strategic and commercial touch points.
- Able to influence without authority and establish and maintain credibility with senior audiences
- Resourceful, motivated, decisive and proactive; must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-growing organization
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 203 866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.