Director of Global Program Management
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Global Program Management for a pharmaceutical company located in Bedminster, NJ. Successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating and managing the cross-functional execution of assigned program/project(s) in pharmaceutical drug and device product development.
- Plan and organize resources cross-functionally to achieve global program/project goals and objectives.
- Serve as Program Manager for a Brand Team of a major brand, co-leading the cross-functional team to plan and execute on strategic initiatives to drive brand value and growth.
- Manage multiple highly complex projects within a brand or across brands.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with teams and utilizes key project management tools to effectively mitigate risks and provide clear direction.
- Execute development and life-cycle management programs under the structure of the company's Product Development Process and associated procedures.
- Estimate resources and timing while creating program/project plans and negotiate team assignments with functional managers.
- Develop the schedule with the team and establish stakeholder buy-in to key milestones.
- Responsible for establishing and managing the scope, critical path and budget.
- Use enterprise program management software to manage schedule, forecasting and reporting.
- Effectively facilitate and manage team meetings and assures that proper communication is appropriately elevated and distributed.
- Partner with Commercial and other key stakeholders to ensure programs track to strategic objectives.
- May coach, mentor or manage Program Managers within GPM.
- Responsible for insuring proper documentation of a development project.
- Lead or support programs to improve project management processes and tools.
- Educate oneself and the teams regarding current products, customer needs and clinical applications.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS and 8 years relevant experience; MA/MS degree preferred.
- Advanced understanding of project management principles.
- Advanced level drug/device development experience across all phases.
- Established device program management a plus.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions across multiple functional areas. Resolves team conflict effectively.
- Skilled in critical thinking, negotiation, stakeholder management, and relationship building.
- Ability to manage multiple highly complex programs at one time.
- Demonstrated organizational, planning, and collaboration abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of FDA Pharmaceutical Guidelines and Submission Requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work within a global team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ysabel Capitan at (+1) 347-293-1123 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently seeking a Center Director for a pharmaceutical company in Baltimore, MD.
£0.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Amsterdam, North Holland
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager, Quality Operations position.
Highly Competitive Salary
Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey
Proclinical is currently seeking a Director of Quality Assurance for a pharmaceutical company located in Parsippany, NJ.
A leading clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that focuses on cancer therapy is recruiting a Senior QA Specialist.