ProClinical is currently seeking a Director for a global provider of independent medical education. This is an ideal opportunity if you are an experienced medical communications/education professional who understands educational needs of healthcare professionals, sponsors of educational programs, and is looking to step into a leading role in shaping the future of this exciting growing business.
Skill and Requirements
- Experience working in an independent medical education agency, or medical communications more broadly.
- Ability to network and form strong relationships with colleagues and external parties/partners.
- Previous management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience working with a broad range of clients or sponsors with varying medical education needs, including live events, digital and video, and enduring materials.
- Demonstrable business development skills.
- Strong relationship builder.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4385 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking an Executive Vice President of the Group Account Services for a medical communications agency based in New York City.