Director Health Economics & Outcomes Research
ProClinical is seeking a Director Health Economics and Outcomes research to be based in Slough on a permanent basis. The Health Economics and Outcome Research Director will be part of the Global Market Access & Pricing Department which also includes Pricing & Reimbursement team. The Market Access department is part of the Specialty Franchise. Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) is an interface discipline that collaborates closely with colleagues in Pricing & Reimbursement, Marketing, Clinical Development, Research and Development, Market Research, Regulatory Affairs and Strategic Planning.
The aim of the HEOR Director is demonstrating a product's economic and humanistic value and developing deliverables that support and demonstrate this value in order to communicate to the complete range of external stakeholders, including patients, physicians, and payers.
- Participate in development of the Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) development plan
- To advice the clinical development organization on clinical, patient reported outcomes and economic evidence needed to support payer value proposition
- Serve as internal team subject matter expert; may be involved in cross-functional training.
- To support the pricing & reimbursement and market access of the company products
- To work as part of cross-functional team composed of medical doctors, marketing managers, pharmacists, clinical research professionals and market access experts
- Conduct HEOR activities such as piggy back trials, health economic positioning, disease projection modelling, cost-effectiveness models, budget impact analyses, PRO development, meta-analyses, burden of disease and cost of illness assessments
- Partner with the pricing, clinical and commercial teams to develop protocols for HEOR studies
- Oversee HEOR data analyses, interpret and present results
- Generate economic models, abstracts, manuscripts and customer friendly tools to support value proposition
- Design retrospective and prospective HEOR studies
- Direct the statistical analysis of outcomes data using clinical trial and administrative databases
- To be heavily involved in the development of Health Technology Assessment Reports
- Support countries for HTA submission
- Derive HEOR key findings based on model output to support cost/effectiveness discussion
- Train and educate the countries on HEOR
- Provide support to affiliate market access teams when conducting local HEOR studies
- Present the results of HEOR studies to internal and external customers
- Expand the firm's knowledge of HEOR
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 10 years experience in the field of Health Economics and Outcomes Research in University, a relevant consultancy firm or pharmaceutical industry, preferably in an international setting
- Experience working on international HTA submissions is a plus
- Postgraduate qualification in health economics desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge of trial design with appreciation of PRO and resource utilization endpoints
- Technical understanding of HEOR
- Knowledge and expertise in pharmacoepidemiology
- Knowledge of international health care systems.
- Clinical data comprehension and interpretation skills
- Ability to shape the development of products and projects
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Ability to translate complex economic data into relevant and compelling information for both internal and external customers
- Solve novel, complex issues regarding study design, data collection/management, data analysis and interpretation of results
- Fluent in English is a must, additional language skills advantageous
- Ability to produce draft reports, presentations and to write high quality abstracts and manuscripts
- International outlook and cultural sensitivity
- Team worker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is working with a innovative medical device company that is seeking a Strategic Account Manager to be based in Belgium on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is working with a leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Clinical Study Manager
Up to €100000 per annum
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is working with a world leading MedTech company. As the Marketing Director you play a pivotal role in driving our client's business forward.
Up to €60000 per annum
ProClinical is currently working with a global events company, that works specifically within the life sciences space, who is seeking a Project Manager,
München (81249), Bayern
Junior CSV Consultant
München (81249), Bayern
Sales Area Manager (w/m)
Up to €50000 per annum
Located in Paris, this Customer Service and Tender Manager role will be responsible for providing professional and efficient administrative
München (81249), Bayern
ProClinical is seeking a Technical Qualification Project Manager for a consulting company, to be based in Munich on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is working with a rapidly growing, global full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) that is seeking a Clinical Research Associate, to be based in Taiwan on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Clinical Trial Manager/Associate Director CTM for a full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO).
ProClinical is working with a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO).